Everyone needs their dog to be just perfect when it comes to living in an apartment, It’s difficult sometimes right?. But there are some dog breeds which are perfect for living in apartments.
10. Border terrier
- 10 in the list is border Terrier it was bred for hunting foxes but this intelligent and lovely breed also makes a wonderful companion.
- Border terrier is a beautiful family pet, border terrier has a good temper is affectionate and could be easily trained.
- She is highly intelligent and quickly Learns the queues that signal whether you are going outside for work or to the office when it’s dinner time, what you like and don’t like her to chew etc. She is easy to maintain and requires an easy weekly brush.
- The border Terrier should bark to the virtue of anything unusual and she could become a nuisance barker if she gets bored.
9. Shih Tzu
- Shih Tzu is loyal and friendly and it happens to be hypoallergenic, Shih Tzu”s Coat does not shed that often but broken hair needs to be brushed off.
- This little lion dog comes in a variety of colors and patterns the courage of this dog is proudly described as arrogant due to it’s proudly held head
- The Shih Tzu was bred to be a house pet and its general trusty nature makes it a very good companion.
8. Bichon Frise
- The Bichon Frise is truly a non-shedding Small dog who has hair like yours instead of fur, this affectionate dog is an ideal pet for people with allergies.
- She is not maintenance free her hair grows continuously which requires regular grooming, brushing and an occasional bath to keep her looks perfect.
- No dog is completely hypoallergenic as all dogs shed some allergens if you are prone to allergies then I suggest spending some time before you adopt any dog.
- If you love dog hair but don’t like its odor and certainly not the continuous shedding habits the Basenji might be the perfect dog breed for you.
- It originates from Central Africa, its short fine coat requires very little care and probably occasional brushing.
- He is a calm and quiet dog which makes him the perfect dog for an apartment as long as he gets his daily exercise and playtime he is an ideal pet for any dog lover.
- The Bolognese does not shed regularly although dead hair should be brushed off once a while and it does require daily grooming to keep this lovable dog looking at its best.
- Bolognese is a tiny white dog with curly hair and it is also known to be a one-person dog it is also considered to be a bit shy.
5. Chinese Crested
- One way to avoid shedding is to select a dog breed without hair fur This dog comes in different coat types hairless and powder puff. The hairless dog has hair on its head and the tail is covered with a fine coat of hair that sheds very minimally.
- Hairless dog breeds require extra care and attention when it comes to the skin without hair he needs protection from the sun and cold and it’s more prone to skin irritation.
- The most popular of the hairless breeds Chinese crested is still very rare he is alert charming and lovable affectionate and playful with children should be taught not to be rough with him and be as friendly because he does not have the protection that the other dog breeds have and could get injured easily, overall it’s an entertaining and amusing companion.
- This native dog comes with a wonderful charm and offers its owners with beautiful hair that doesn’t shed which means less time spent cleaning the house and more time spent having a great time with your wonderful dog.
- He requires regular grooming to keep him clean this dog breed is good for all types of housing whether it’s an apartment or house with a large yard but he could probably bark.
- He could bark when he sees someone passing by the house or when he ears strange noise good news that he doesn’t bark just for the sake of hearing its own voice.
3. Unasa Apso
- This dog breed makes a wonderful companion calm and playful it is a great dog to have. It enjoys spending time on its owners’ lap, it also enjoys a good brisk walk.
- It doesn’t shed but her coat does require maintenance and it is sometimes known to be impatient, nothing to worry about older children or younger children who are gentle with dogs can live happily with Unasa If you are seeking 100% kid dog Unasa is probably not a good choice.
2. Miniature Schnauzer
- The Miniature Schnauzer is a smart trainable and cheerful little dog, this dog sheds really little and its adaptability makes him a great dog at home within the country or outside as long as people are close by.
- To keep Schnauzer looking it’s best one should bring regular brushing and grooming into its schedule he likes to be at the center of attention.
- The problem is he has no clue how small he is and he is likely to talk trash with other large dogs without any reason or consequences the swagger of his can get him into trouble so it’s up to you to keep that in mind.
Other dogs not in the top 10
- Brussels Griffon
- Scottish Terrier
- Yorkshire Terrier
1 . Poodle
- Last but certainly not least is the poodle, the poodle is a popular small dog breed and for a good reason the poodle is a nonshedding dog breed, the poodle is highly intelligent and training him is a really easy task on hand. He is an active and proud dog his hair does require active grooming.